(二) 開辦課程教授各種樂器、歌唱、作曲，填詞及錄音室製作，將聘請現有會員(音樂人、歌星、樂師) 任職導師
(一) 建立會址(會址用途 : 協會內一般事務，音樂學院院址)。
職位 : 主席、委員 6名、秘書1名，每月例會及每兩年選舉一次，只能連任一次。
The establishment of MAHK is to strive for and safeguard the rights of its Members in various ways, including :
1. Promote the culture of pop music and related educational activities, so as to raise the standard of local music productions.
2. Encourage musicians and budding musicians to join MAHK.
3. Participate in activities related to pop music, in order to offer local musicians more job opportunities.
4. Establish the Musicians’ Academy.
Scope of Work
(1) MAHK shall organize concerts and music shows to provide its current Members, singers and musicians with more performances and exposure.
(2) Launch an array of classes on musical instruments, vocal training, composing, lyrics writing and studio production, in which current Members (musicians, singers, accompanists) will be employed as class instructors.
(3) Liaise with various concerts and events so that current Members (including singers and accompanists) can be involved as employees.
(4) All incomes generated from MAHK classes, events or concerts, after deduction of administration cost, payment for instructors, accompanists, singers, as well as venue rental charges, will all go to the Music Alliance Hong Kong Fund (the Fund).
Purpose and use of the Fund
(1) Establish and maintain the office of MAHK (use of the office: general affairs of MAHK and its Musicians’ Academy)
(2) Sponsor local music events and nourish music talents.
(3) Cover the expenses incurred in MAHK concerts and music activities (including payment for singers and accompanists)
(4) Membership registration fee shall be collected. Members shall also pay membership fee on an annual basis. The membership fee collected shall be set aside for the Fund.
(5) Both membership registration fee and membership fee shall be exempted for Members aged 65 or over, who shall also be granted lifelong membership.
(6) The website created by MAHK shall invite professional Hong Kong musicians for interviews and demonstrations, which will be uploaded regularly as promotion and publicity programmes.
(7) MAHK shall set up a Welfare Study Group responsible for matters related to the study and implementation of Members’ welfare.
(8) The Fund shall offer support to Members of old age or with financial difficulties. Assistance shall be rendered after verification of their needs.
(9) Auditor(s) shall be engaged to monitor all income and expenditure of MAHK.
(10) Lawyer(s) shall be invited as consultant of MAHK.
(11) The Fund is registered with the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Composition of the Committee Chairman, six Committee Members, and one Secretary. Election of the Committee shall be held once every two years. The Chairman and Committee Members are eligible for re-appointment only once. Method of Election Composition of the Committee shall be decided through election. Each Member of MAHK shall have one vote.